Opens May 31!
Tickets on sale to Members May 22, and May 23 for the public.
A film on the earthly magic of falling in love, Ryusuke Hamaguchi’s Asako I & II is the brilliant screen adaptation of Tomoka Shibasaki’s bestselling novel, Netemo Sametemo. When Asako (Erika Karata), a shy student from Osaka, meets Baku (Masahiro Higashide) at a photo exhibition, it’s love at first sight. Baku is a mysterious and gorgeous-looking young man, but he likes to disappear when the mood strikes him. Then, one day, he’s gone for good. Two years later, Asako, now working as a server in a Tokyo coffee shop, spots Ryohei (also Higashide), a young sake executive who looks exactly like Baku — to the extent that Asako is convinced she’s found her lost lover. But Ryohei is a very different person: he has no secrets, he is honest and kind-hearted, and he will love Asako with a faithful, protective love, destined to last forever — the kind of love that’s so reassuring it might even be scary.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Zap Télé] La musique du Covid ! (22/05/20)
- Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất ngày 11 tháng 5, 2020 | Trung Quốc cảnh báo xung đột vũ trang với Mỹ
- XSMB NGÀY 23 05, PHÂN TÍCH CẦU LÔ, CHỐT SỐ MIỀN BẮC, XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC, SỐ ĐẸP HÔM NAY, KIÊN MIỀN BẮC
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày mai 23/05/2020 | Bản tin Thời tiết mới nhất | ANTG
- Wefit phá sản, khách hàng có đòi được tiền không? | Luật Sư X