The head of the World Health Organisation has urged European countries to take more aggressive action against the virus as he says Europe is the new epicentre, as the focus moves away from China. (Subscribe:
Just eight new cases were confirmed by Chinese authorities today, suggesting the spread of the virus is slowing down there. The country has accounted for around 60% of the number of cases globally- just under 81,000 people have caught Covid-19 there and more than 3,000 have died.
In the US the total number of confirmed cases rose to over 1,600, with 41 deaths.
In Europe, Italian cases rose to more than 17,000, with 1,266 deaths.
Spain confirmed over 4,000 cases, with 120 deaths.
A state of emergency has also been declared in Spain, and leaders across the world have been forced to withdraw from contact with the public.
Follow us on Instagram –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Zap Télé] La musique du Covid ! (22/05/20)
- Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất ngày 11 tháng 5, 2020 | Trung Quốc cảnh báo xung đột vũ trang với Mỹ
- XSMB NGÀY 23 05, PHÂN TÍCH CẦU LÔ, CHỐT SỐ MIỀN BẮC, XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC, SỐ ĐẸP HÔM NAY, KIÊN MIỀN BẮC
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày mai 23/05/2020 | Bản tin Thời tiết mới nhất | ANTG
- Wefit phá sản, khách hàng có đòi được tiền không? | Luật Sư X