n 1993, Bill and Melinda Gates—then engaged—took a walk on a beach in Zanzibar, and made a bold decision on how they would make sure that their wealth from Microsoft went back into society. In a conversation with Chris Anderson, the couple talks about their work at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as about their marriage, their children, their failures and the satisfaction of giving most of their wealth away.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Subscribe to our channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Zap Télé] La musique du Covid ! (22/05/20)
- Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất ngày 11 tháng 5, 2020 | Trung Quốc cảnh báo xung đột vũ trang với Mỹ
- XSMB NGÀY 23 05, PHÂN TÍCH CẦU LÔ, CHỐT SỐ MIỀN BẮC, XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC, SỐ ĐẸP HÔM NAY, KIÊN MIỀN BẮC
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày mai 23/05/2020 | Bản tin Thời tiết mới nhất | ANTG
- Wefit phá sản, khách hàng có đòi được tiền không? | Luật Sư X